- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with potential and current clients.
- Experience with lead generation or sales will be an added advantage.
- Should be qualified with a Sales and Marketing degree or an equivalent certification.
- Should possess an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Basic knowledge in IT
- Ability to meet people, gather requirements and present solutions to clients
- Should be self-motivated and ready to accept any challenge
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Make outgoing calls to potential customers to schedule high-quality leads for sales.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
Teamwork and collaboration