Our Client offers cost-effective, innovative, compliant, and scalable services and solutions to help US healthcare providers improve cash flow. They offer you an open culture where they place importance on each individual's interest and learning path. They practice a flat team structure with individual ownership of projects and welcome professionals who are curious and quick on new skill acquisition.
We are currently on the lookout for highly motivated, energetic individuals to become members of a dynamic organization.
• Ability to gather, analyze and elicit structure requirements
• Good requirement and product specification documenting skills
• Experience in structuring functional requirements and creating product documentation
• Experience in working with global clients, modelling techniques and requirements
• Engage with the customer and establish product road map
• Structure and maintain product functional breakdown and documentation
• Engage with customer business teams and refine business requirements
• Establish delivery priority of requirements based on input from business teams
• Define user stories and conduct development refinement sessions·