- At least 3 years of experience as a Food and Beverage / Housekeeping Supervisor or similar position in a reputed hotel.
- Degree / Professional Qualification from a reputed hotel school.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office.
- Strong people management and analytical skills.
- Fully vaccinated candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Act as the second in charge of the bungalow.
- Assist the Bungalow Manager in all admin work such as financial reports, staff attendance and other monthly reports.
- Oversee daily activities of the bungalow including all departments and guest service.
- Conduct training programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of bungalow staff and constantly follow up on their progress.