What we offer:
- An opportunity to work directly for a leading accounting firm in the UK on leading platforms such as QuickBooks, Xero, and Sage.
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled environment
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate
- Fulfill training requirements of ACCA, CIMA, CMA and CA Sri Lanka
- Carrying out audits for Final accounts based on sampling methods.
- Prepare Audit schedules and Audit reports.
Good knowledge and experience in MS Excel is mandatory
5+ years’ experience in Year End audits handling, Preparation of audit reports, Observe and report anomalies in accounting, Schedule preparation.
Equivalent Degree or fully qualified in CIMA, ACCA, CA.
Good communication skills in English.
Experience in working on Sage, Xero or QuickBooks
Experience in handling Audits for 4+ years is must. Audits handled in UK business will be an added advantage.