- The selected candidates will be responsible in assisting the Team Leads in carrying out Internal Audits complying with the Internal Audit Methodology
- Part qualification in ICASL / CIMA / ACCA / CMA / AAT
- Strong analytical skills and IT literacy .
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to maintain effective relationships and negotiation skills
- Experience in Internal/ External Audit function in reputed audit firm or mercantile sector would be an added advantage
- Facilitating the process of identifying R&O and their treatment plans.
- Supporting risk owners in characterizing risks and their associated cost