Fortude is looking for a talented, self-driven support consultant who has a passion for analytics to join our application support team. You will get to support enterprise grade cloud and on-premises BI solutions with a highly dedicated, dynamic team. You will be involved in client management and application support on complex BI solutions across multiple geographies.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience supporting business intelligence/modern analytics solutions encompassing demonstratable knowledge all or one of the following areas.
- Basic knowledge on Azure data services (such as Data Factory, Databricks, SQL Database, SQL Data Warehouse)
- Basic knowledge on the traditional Microsoft business intelligence stack (SQL Server database engine, T-SQL, Integration Services, Analysis Services OLAP & Tabular, Reporting Services) and ETL / ELT process.
- Moderate knowledge on Power BI data modeling and visualizations
- BSc in IT or Computer Science would be an advantage
- Following certification would be an advantage
- Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate/MCSA: BI Reporting
- Manage and participate in day-to-day Application support & enhancement projects. This includes understanding business processes, industry practices and products
- Collaborate with business process owners in gathering business requirements, documenting, improving processes, designing solutions, demonstrating and training
- Provide first- and second-level level technical support for applications
- Identify, analyze and document integration requirements between information systems.
- Diagnose and rectify DB and Solution related issues with in given SLA’s