- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Software Engineering/Computer Science or an equivalent qualification.
- 10+ years of hands-on industry experience.
- Minimum of 1 years of cloud native solution design and development.
- Appropriate certification in at least one public cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Thorough in at least one programming language with minimum 3 years of enterprise application development experience.
- Thorough in architectural styles and patterns.
- Sound knowledge on application security and standards.
- Knowledge on Telco IT solution design, technical development & deployment.
- Strong communication, people management and analytical skills.
- Propose enhancement options for implementation of core product modules and product-changes as per current and future requirements. Be the custodian of the Products-Technology Roadmap.
- Evaluate security threats to the products promptly and periodically while addressing them in the architecture in order to mitigate such security risks during the long run.
- Specify/design large or complex systems. Select appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architecture and ensure that they are applied effectively. Ensure developed solutions meet Dialog Enterprise Architectural Landscape.
- Ensure that the technical solutions developed meet the requirements of internal and external stakeholders. Analysing and proposing the most feasible solution in terms of return on investment, performance, reliability etc. by applying the technical expertise and business domain.
- Analyse user, design, performance, UI/UX requirements to provide deep subject matter expertise in ‘Product’ domain and guide/mentor delivery teams to support their deliverables.
- Research, develop and evaluate products, tools, technologies and frameworks appropriate for Dialog core products and decide on implementation requirements.
- Provide guidance, input and advice to the team as and when required. Take proactive measures by identifying training needs of the team members and facilitating required training.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal motivation. Excellent PR among peers and stakeholders (including vendors) and managing multiple vendors simultaneously to ensure smooth operations.
cloud native solution design and development
AWS, GCP or Azure