As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
• A university degree specializing in HR or an equivalent professional
• At least two years of managerial experience in HR with no less than four years of total experience.
• A well organized, proactive and result oriented individual with the ability to
• Thorough knowledge in employment law.
• Competent in both written and verbal communication.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and HRIS
• A good motivator and trainer.
• Provides professional expertise and support in the design, development, and implementation of the Human Capital processes that are required to achieve business goals.
• Executes the organization’s talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruitments, and retention.
• Oversees optimal function of the organization’s internal HR systems, which may include maintenance of the systems, upgrades to applications and
modules while providing technical support and troubleshooting.
• Serves as the Lead and liaison between Human capital division, external
vendors, and other stakeholders for HR systems and implementation of projects.
• Create and initiate plans to increase motivation and employee engagement.
• Provide recommendations to the top management on people related aspects of the organization.
• Maintain harmonious labour relations all across the organization and ensure the efficient functioning of routine HR administrational activities such as payroll management.
• Ensure compliance with the prevailing labour regulations and group level
• Monitor and continuous follow-up on the performance management cycle to ensure its effectiveness and relevance to the business.