What you will gain:
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate.
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled environment.
- Continuous training on accounting, soft skills, best practices.
- Managing the Payroll Functions on SAP & Success factors for multiple companies.
- Full knowledge on Statutory Regulations related to Payroll Process.
- Ensure deadlines are met with 100% quality and accuracy.
- Liaising with the clients.
- Introducing process improvements/ measures to maintain/ improve customer satisfaction.
- Ability to predict volume patterns and in Timely manner.
- Managing a 10+ team.
- Liaising with the management and report on work status.
Completion of GCE O/L and GCE A/L Examinations.
Degree in HRM or fully/ Part Professional qualification in HRM.
5 years’ experience in Payroll Functions.
Good command of English (Both spoken & written).
Fluency in elements in Payroll and Statutory.
Experience in Handling a team, Client management, and understanding of HR & Payroll Functions is a must.
Good knowledge and experience in MS Excel, SAP or Successes Factors is mandatory.
Experience in a BPO environment would be advantageous.