- Should posses a B.Sc. Engineering in Electronic & Telecommunication or B.Sc. Engineering in Computer engineering from an IESL accredited university.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in the telecommunication or ICT industry.
- Knowledge of cloud computing, AI/ML, Dev ops technologies, Application software and databases, Operating systems and open-source software. Prior experience in software development will be an added advantage.
- Evaluating best technical setup, architecture design, choose suitable technologies, frameworks and tools in design, development, deployment, and maintenance of various value-added services related to Digital and enterprise services.
- Finding creative solutions for various complex technical problems both in terms of short term and long term.
- Function as a subject area expert and work in an agile team to deliver new products and services according to the various business requirements.
- Study the digital transformation and automation trends in Telco services sector and develop system and operational roadmaps for Digital and Enterprise services.
- Research, identify and propose suitable improvements for operating procedures of Digital and Enterprise services to align the Devops culture
- Embrace CI-CD concepts in development and follow agile methodologies at all suitable occasions.
- Develop preventive actions/measures within the system for Digital and Enterprise platforms by assessing the components so that system will respond to abnormalities and suitable action can be taken to minimise the downtimes