· Minimum 2 -3 years of experience in a similar capacity.
· A proven qualification from a reputed Institute / University.
· Ability to function effectively and independently.
· Previous experience in the hospitality industry will be an added advantage.
· Should be able to travel across all Teardrop properties.
· Only vaccinated candidates are encouraged to apply.
· Assist with the overall maintenance of all properties.
· Plan renovations with minimum disruptions to hotel operations.
· Closely monitor projects to control expenditure.
· Negotiate contracts with outside vendors.
· Monitor equipment inventory and reorder when needed.
· Ensure electrical equipment and mechanical systems are working efficiently.
· Plan and oversee all repairs and installations.
· Develop and implement maintenance procedures and safety standards.
· Supervise maintenance staff when required.
· Conduct regular inspections to detect problems and offer timely solutions.
· Work towards achieving the company's sustainability goals.