A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Accounting team helps internal leaders with fixed assets accounting and asset management, financial reporting, accounting research and analysis, statutory and regulatory reporting, and data security. As part of the team, you’ll assist with monthly closings, financial analysis, oversight and management of controls and compliance, tax and cash projections and data security.PricewaterhouseCoopers, a global leader among professional service firms, serve a client base ranging from many of the largest and most complex organizations in every sector providing industry focused assurance, tax and advisory services supported by extensive industry expertise, local experience and proven methodologies that leverage on our global competencies and knowledge reserves throughout our network of independent firms worldwide.
We invite applications for the following position to join our growing team of professional and to embark on a rewarding career with us.
- Preparation of management accounts, profitability analysis and forecast
- Preparation of annual budget, rolling budgets and variance analysis
- Conduct regular debtor meetings and follow up actions
- Maintain books of accounts, bank reconciliations and preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist preparing schedules and submission of VAT and income tax returns
- Part qualification in CIMA/ACCA/ CA
- Minimum two years of experience in similar capacity
- Excellence in computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets)
- Experience with computerized accounting packages, preferably Quick Books will be an added advantage
- Good command of communication and written skills in English
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, work under pressure & perform multiple tasks within the capacity