- Should have minimum 2 years of experience on cloud technologies with GCP and AWS professional Architect certifications
- Possess hands-on implementation experience with GCP or AWS is an added advantage.
- Strong IT consulting experience of Public Cloud based Solutions.
- Have practiced cloud management tools, governance procedures and best practices
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation of production grade infrastructure as code solution using one or more tools: AWS Cloud Formation and Terraform, .
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation on cloud native solutions with emphasis on Network, Identify and Access Management, Programmable infrastructure Even logging, Resource monitoring and Secret Management.
- Ability to quickly learn new platforms, languages, tools, and techniques as needed to meet Group IT requirements
- Familiar with source control and build/dependency management system (Git, Maven, etc).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to converse with all levels
- Ability to pick new trends in technology
- Ability to liaise with B2B clients and public cloud providers
- Conduct technical workshops and drive technical discussions for successful project initiation to implementation
- Be responsible for defining cloud adoption strategies, Processes and Workshops
- Assessment of existing Organization, Business Processes, Operating Model
- Conduct a gap analysis into cloud maturity, current status of cloud adoption, and other cloud migration requirements, inventory / portfolio discovery
- Identify existing cloud solutions, landing zones, CI/CD tool stack, technologies and prepare a plan to optimize
- Develope CCoE Design, Roadmap, Cloud Governance, New Operating Model, RACI Matrix for enterprise customers
- Define CCoE Organization Structure, Functional Roles, Job Descriptions and Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Convert the aspirational goals of the cloud adoption strategy into actions
- Align Business Strategy, Cloud Roadmap, Cloud Governance, New Operating Model, cloud native CI/CD stack, best practices and guidelines
- Prepare Cloud Migration Plan, Skill Readiness Plan and Communication Plan
- Defining Blueprints: Standards, Checklists, and Templates, Reference Architectures and Designs
- Implementation with the help of DevOps team: Landing zone scripts/templates and Cloud Billing Alerts and Emails Automation
- Experience in liaising with Indonesian client is an added advantage
Understanding of cloud providers