As an Accounts Executive – Accounting Services, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Part qualification in CA/ACCA/AAT.
- Three-years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Proficiency in Book-keeping.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, Word and PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, lead projects, manage confidential information and balance multiple priorities/deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Working experience in accounting software Quick books, Xero, MYOB, Sage.
- Excellent command of verbal and written skills in English.
- Hands-on experience in preparing Statutory Financial Statements (IFRS format).
- Preparation Statutory Financial Statements (IFRS format).
- Performing Bookkeeping work.
- Handling of local and overseas payments and GL updating of outsourced clients.
- Monitoring daily bank balances.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of schedules and management reports.
- Providing required details to the Client Auditors.
- Perform any other accounting duties as and when advised.
Statutory Financial Statements