As a User Education Specialist, you want to empower the pertinent stakeholders to find the answers they need, when they need them, so they can quickly get on with the task at hand and at the same time reduce reliance on support teams. You should have a clear vision of what a superior user education and documentation experience looks like.
- Proficient in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great team player who can connect with global team members.
- Commitment and ability to meet deadlines in a consistent manner.
- Willingness to learn new concepts
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant field of study or demonstratable experience in relevant working environment
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects in line with known timeframes
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Determine the needs of our different stakeholders for user education material
- Write and review technical and end user content for the product, including user guides, online help, system error messages, system field names and labels, tool tips etc.
- Be able to identify the need for new content from analysis of support cases and topics on community platforms
- Be an advocate for intuitive design and seek out ways of reducing the need for formal education materials through collaboration with the design stakeholders within the development teams
- Deliver input into the User Education strategy and work with community and senior stakeholders within your team to ensure processes within the team align to the strategy
- Ensure User Education is accessible at the right time, in the right place, in the right medium for all target groups