This is a role that carries out daily application operations which includes product support, systems monitoring/maintenance, automation and troubleshooting. A TechOps Engineer role would require good literacy in Linux based environments, industrial tools and scripting knowledge. CodeGen supports clients around the globe, so the team will be a roster based engineering team providing 24/7*365 L1/L2 support for projects.
Pre - Requisites
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT, Computer Science or in a related field
- Good Knowledge in Linux Administration (RHCSA certification or hands-on is preferred)
- Familiarity in industrial tools & software will be advantageous (Jenkins, Rundeck, Soap UI, postman, SqlDeveloper etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Researching skills
- Cloud certifications will be advantageous (AWS, Azure, OCI)
- Deploying and managing 3 tier system architecture (presentation, Middleware, Database) on Linux hosted system.
- Install, Tune & manage Middleware containers, CMS, Caching technology & Database system in different cloud platforms & hosted systems Release management.
- Proactive Monitoring production/non-production systems to foresee possible issues and resolve.
- Engagement in business critical incidents adhering to defined SLAs.
- Scripting and automation.
- Support L3 teams in troubleshooting.
- Exposure to directly engage with clients around the globe.