- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or BSc equivalent qualification with 4+ Years of experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, teamwork and communication skills
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: MongoDB, Express, React, Node.
- Ability to learn other coding languages and technologies in a short time
- Strong understanding of programming fundamentals and concepts
- Strong understanding of DBMSs.
- Experience in CI (Continues Integration)
- Good Understanding on Scrum and Agile practices.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Writing development reports.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.