"Tech Lead – Cloud & Networks" is responsible for driving implementation of new cloud and network infrastructure projects and ensuring availability, performance and reliability of the cloud environments and network infrastructure.
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in architecture, design, installation, configuration, and maintenance of cloud environments or network infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with public cloud environments.
- Practical experience and strong interest in automation and digitization.
- Commercial and open-source product experience will be advantageous.
- BSc in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Engineering or any other relevant field.
- Certifications such as AWS Associate/Professional/Network Specialty/Security Specialty, or CCNA/CCNP.
- Building and running of multiple cloud projects including the design, build and operation of infrastructure and software services on the cloud - primarily in the AWS environment.
- Strong interest in automation and automate recurring tasks, regular operational activities, infrastructure monitoring, standard processes etc.
- Lead on-prem to cloud migration program, cloud cost optimization, cloud infrastructure deployment, cloud security and cloud connectivity.
- Working closely with the on-site teams (technical and business Team), business stakeholders, clients, partners and principals.
- Leveraging extensive experience, troubleshooting skills, analytical skills and in-depth technical knowledge to assist the business, and the wider ICT community.
- Identify, initiate and work on the infrastructure deliverables, improvements and optimizations to enhance the performance, reliability, availability, redundancy, and end user experience.
- Maintain and optimize KPIs assigned to the team to maintain the best digital user experience and the optimal cost benefits.
- Design and implement the site level new network projects/expansions, involve in daily operational issues, handle maintenance and support.
- Preparation of cloud and network related Technology Proof of Concepts (POC), prepare technical RFPs, involve in solution designing and selection, vendor and customer management.
- Closely interact with telecommunication providers to build stable, reliable and cost-efficient site connectivity solutions with the support of leading ISP providers.
- Troubleshooting of cloud/network issues, including resolution within agreed lead times, root cause analysis and corrective/preventive actions for identified causes.
- Adherence to IT Compliance and Security procedures for Cloud and Networks, including monitoring/escalation of security breaches, analysis for potential security threats, preventive actions, access controls, etc.
- Up to date with new technologies and industry trends to optimize the cost/usage, to enhance the security, and to apply what is relevant for the company with a clear ROI.
- Drive the periodic upgrades, expansions, enhancements, and maintenance plans across the company.
- Ensure completion of timely back-ups and adherence to disaster recovery plans, as per guidelines.
- Conduct of cloud and network audits and closure of identified non-conformances, as per guidelines
- Ensure the on-site teams and support personnel are trained/upskilled to resolve day to day cloud and network issues are proactively such that they are efficient and effective