What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled environment.
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate.
- Developing custom strategies and managing marketing campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- Managing social media platforms of the company and ensure brand consistency.
- Liaising with vendors and external stakeholders to achieve brand promotional activities.
- Designing creatives and marketing collateral.
- Overlooking Sri Lankan sales market.
- Possess knowledge and exposure in Branding, Sales and Marketing.
- Possess excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies.
Good communication in English (Both spoken & written).
Recognized “Business management” degree or fully qualified in CIM.
MBA will be an added advantage.
4 to 5 years of experience in in Sales, Marketing/ Branding.
Good knowledge and experience in MS Excel or CRM would be an added advantage.
Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & good team player.