Disclaimer - Kindly note this opening is a general talent pool and is not directly linked to an open/ urgent requirement. We shall contact you if shortlisted and proceed with interviews, however an offer/ hire will be made upon availability of a requirement.
Applicable designations -
Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer/ Associate Tech Lead/ Tech Lead & Senior Tech Lead
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. Also includes designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Work experience - 1 - 10 years
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review