- Should possess a B.Sc. Engineering in Electronic & Telecommunication from a recognized university.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the relevant field
- Should have good execution and negotiation skills
- Responsible to function as a specialist in respective domain to coordinate and confirm with technical/other expertise for solution deliverability.
- Intervene and support for complex solutions when required by ES Engineers.
- Design, develop and customize the solution according to customer requirements and guide solution engineers.
- Monitor solution design standards and costing accuracy.
- Monitor solution proposal delivery timelines and process for their achievement within standard timelines.
- Coordinate with relevant authorities for necessary approvals when required for ESE operation.
- Carryout and monitor overall solution implementation and delivery timelines and ensure their achievement within SLAs.
- Provide technical details / WOs for relevant parties for implementations on critical projects and guide solution engineers.
- Inspect and authorize user Acceptance Tests (UAT) for specials projects conduct by solutions engineers.
- Responsible for customer requirement gathering and assure solution delivery is according to customer expectation and budgets.
- Customer visits and coordinate with engineering teams for issues related services provided by Dialog.
- Provide technical inputs for new product design and developments.
- Provide solution diagrams and technical write-ups for customer proposals.