A B.sc degree in Engineering in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical & Electronics or Computer from recognized Sri Lankan University accredited by IESL
A B.sc degree in Engineering from foreign University accredited by relevant body of the relevant country an AMIE (SL)
B.Tech from a University accredited by IESL An AMIE (SL)
Must have a qualification, NVQ level 5/IVQ level 5 qualificationCity and Guilds Advanced Diploma/HNDE/NDT/NDES/Diploma in Technology (OUSL)/Advanced Diploma in Telecommunications Technology/Advanced Diploma in Constructive Technology/National Diploma in Engineering Technology etc.
Minimum 5 Years post experience in the required field Electronics & (Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics or computer trade)
- Drive Regional field operation and back office teams in executing operation and maintenance activities at the customer location as per the company protocols, within SLA so that to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Manage partnerships with other related departments such as Service Assurance Centre (DTV, CDMA, Dialog Enterprise, Fixed Broad Band), Services and Network Planning, Service provisioning, Network Operations Centre (NOC), and provide technical assistance to the CFSS teams to perform their tasks
- Train field team leads in industry best practices and procedures to improve productivity and profitability Achieve SLAs and NPSs. And maintain company standards in Service quality.
- Manage the available resources efficiently by preparing and circulating duty roster (Working hour/Standby/on call) on a monthly basis
- Carrying out of frequent meetings/discussions with the team to offer them guidance and share and learn from experience
- Conduct training & awareness sessions for CFSS from time to time to increase productivity in the team and develop them
- Maintain MBL (Maximum Buffer Level) to ensure that sufficient stocks of spares & accessories in allocated Depot/s & vehicles / bikes through requirement the SAP system.
- Maintain Usage and Return target by obtaining information from the CFSS field teams on a weekly basis.
- Prepare accurate and up to date documentation for material movement for the allocated depot/s
- Manage the regional vans & bikes to achieve the different SLAs minimizing the additional costs.
- Coordinate with fleet management for sudden deliveries & plan transport up to Depot