We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (17000+ experts across 31 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues. That is where you come in!
Total Experience 5+ years
- Domain skills: Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Management and plugins such as EazyBI, Scriptrunner, Tempo etc.
- A solution engineer must configure a solution defined by the solution architects, all the way to a production ready solution. This includes adding data and all preparations needed for the solution to be used by all defined stakeholders.
- The solution engineer is a true product expert knowing all details of what is possible and not, and even more important what is smart or not. The solution engineer should always challenge the defined solution, and work closely with the architect if new possibilities or constraints has come up that renders the defined solution ineffective in some way.
- The solution engineer typically has 5-8 years of experience in building solutions based on the product platform of choice with excellent communication skills and ability to engage with a customer single-handedly.
- A right candidate would've expertise in server side administration of Atlassian On-Prem products and application side expertise in customization and automation in Atlassian Cloud products.
- Good to have skills: Python/Groovy