At IFS quality assurance is part of the software engineering job role, but we utilize central expertise to give guidance and support, as well as automate large complex automated test runs. We are looking for software engineers to join our central QA practices team.
The purpose of the central QA practice is to enable the R&D organization to create, maintain and rollout high-quality world-class products by facilitating common infrastructure, aligned ways of working and timely communication across our quality framework. You’ll have the opportunity to work with many stakeholders across RnD and play an instrumental role in our continued success.
- BSc. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Minimum one year of post-graduate experience in software development /test automation.
- Experience or knowledge in writing and maintaining unit tests, integration tests, UI tests, as well as installation and upgrade tests.
- Experience in database scripting - Oracle /SQL
- Experience in source controlling and CI/CD management around tools such as Git and Jenkins.
- Very good understanding of programing basics, OOP concepts, design patterns relating to automated testing.
- Have knowledge or experience working in a cloud-first environment.
To be successful you’ll be curious and creative, you’ll be eager to step forward and lead by example as well as sharing knowledge, you’ll be resilient and able to maintain focus until a challenge is successfully completed. You’ll be passionate and excited about the difference you can make.
BSc. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
Relevant professional and tool specific qualifications and courses are highly valued.
- Creation of automatic tests across large complex enterprise scale applications.
- Creation of automated test scripts to validate complex business flows in enterprise scale applications.
- Creation of test pipelines utilizing short lived test environments, ideally candidates will have experience of using Kubernetes for orchestration together with Oracle databases.
- Creation of staging and test environments, DB and infrastructure knowledge required, Oracle is desirable.
- Implementation and maintenance of industry-standard testing and automation tools such as Cypress, Selenium, Katalon Studio
- Creation of data for both automatic and manual tests, including the scripting of data creation, ideally also in a customer facing environment
- Use of Jira and PowerBI tools to create informative management reporting on quality to drive behavior changes and measure improvements
- Performance test automation, consistent monitoring of successive test runs and ensuring responses are within pre-defined tolerances.