You will be part of the IFS Quality Assurance Engineering team in the Human Capital Management Product Group within Business Applications and be involved in all aspects of the end to end QA functions. Software Engineer - Quality Assurance is part of the agile development team and help the development team to achieve high standards of quality in development and support. You should have a strong background in Software Engineering and Quality Engineering.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or relevant qualification
- Strong background in Software Engineering and Quality Engineering
- Exposure to API Testing using REST Assured
- Automation Test experience with Selenium/Cypress
- Experience in writing web application tests
- Experience in writing test scripts and test script execution for integration tests and UI tests
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques and methodologies
- Technical design and programming skills
- Self-motivation and learning capability, ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in working with HCM related software is an added advantage
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Maintain and improve the existing test automation framework that supports the testing of Web, API and Mobile products
- Implement automation frameworks using the latest technologies and incorporating industry best practices
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Design and develop tools for Quality Assurance
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Initiate, plan and drive activities related to usability testing and performance testing
- Identify, prioritize and propose security corrections using OWASP SAMM
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing features
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. Product Specialists, software engineers, software architects and program managers) to identify system requirements
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents