- Minimum 1-2 + years of hands-on industry experience is required.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology.
- Strong experience in PHP Laravel framework.
- Strong experience in OOP & MVC programming concepts.
- Very good understanding of cloud-based application development and deployment
- Exposure to AWS (Amazon Web Services) stack is a plus
- Good knowledge of Docker and Docker-based application deployment strategies
- Familiarity with the working Scrum Agile delivery environment.
- Solid understanding of design principles and patterns, coding practices.
- Very good understanding of working with MySQL & MongoDB
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Hands-on experience with Laravel/Yii2 frameworks
- Exposure to Git version controlling
- Knowledge of React (or similar JS framework)
- Experience in Docker and Amazon/Google cloud services
- Strong understanding of OOP in PHP
- Experience in database development including MySQL
- Experience in connecting AJAX front-ends with data-driven applications (XML, JSON, REST APIs)
- Thorough knowledge of Object-Oriented Design
- Strong experience in the software development lifecycle, from planning to testing and production
- Strong desire to learn new things and evolve
Software development process