The Global Tote Lankan team is now an integral part of the BetMakers Technology, working closely with software development teams based across Australia, seeking to equip clients with the right technology solutions to solve their operational challenges. These solutions have become the foundation for companies to succeed in competitive environments and to achieve increased returns on their IT investments.
Reporting to the IT Support Lead, the ServiceNow Developer is an experienced end to end ServiceNow developer and administrator. This newly created role will assist the IT Support Lead and the Head of Support and CX to implement and drive the adoption of ServiceNow ITSM, CSM and FSM modules globally with the possibility to introduce more in the near future. They will have extensive experience with scripting and programming in the ServiceNow platform. This will suit someone that has implemented ServiceNow from the ground up in a fast paced environment.
- Answer and support customer queries
- Research solutions to customers' issues
- Interact with various departments to resolve customers' issues
- Effectively navigate through the given tools and information resources to quickly and effectively answer customer enquiries
- Escalate unresolved problems in accordance with established procedures
- Research discrepancies and take appropriate actions
- Maintain professionalism and adhere to company standards during all interactions
- Constantly review and digest all communication and information sources to maximize knowledge and skills
- Maintain a consistent and professional approach to all customer queries
- Other tasks and duties as assigned