Senior Technical Project Manager should be experienced to oversee a variety of software product development from conceptual design through to implementation
You will drive planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and production releases to maximize resources and efficiency in order to steer the delivery of ourproduct roadmaps to success.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representativeof the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong ability to foster and maintain positive, creative agile teams.
- Experience and knowledge of Agile Project Management using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Knowledge of Internet technologies, concepts and applied background in Software Development Methodologies.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to resolve conflict within the team.
- Excellent organizing and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
An individual should possess a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computing or Information Technology / Management.
An individual should have more than 6-8 years of experience in software development projects as Dev or QA engineer with at least 5 years as a Project Manager / Scrum Master with skills and experience in Internet technologies and Project Management tools.
Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework and/or DevOps is an added advantage
Preferred Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
PMP/ CSM/ PMI-ACP Certification are preferred