- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or BSc equivalent qualification with 8+ year(s) experience
- 6+ year(s) experience in software Engineering.
- Strong Analytical, problem-solving, teamwork and communication skills
- Experience with at-least one programming language and good understanding about two or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, EKS, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Implementing 3DS, IPG Integrations.
- Experience in cloud services
- Experience and good understanding on Scrum and Agile practices.
- Team and stakeholder management.
- Experience and understand of different framework and methodologies.
- Experience on both SQL and No-SQL databases
- Good understanding of estimation techniques and experience on effort estimations. Experience in CI (Continues Integration)
- Lead team to follow secured best coding practices.
- Create Detailed solution design and proper use of design patterns
- Remove technical impediments from the team
- Assist Data modeling
- Create and Maintain sprint tracker, identification and mitigation of risks.
- Lead peer/Code reviews and provide feedback
- Lead Mentoring team members
- Lead Identifying tools and utilities
- Lead Agile process
- Lead Effort estimation for pre-sales
- Assist on client engagement and stakeholder management
- System troubleshooting
Scrum and Agile practices
SQL and No-SQL databases