Virtusa is looking for a Senior System Administrator
- Respond to system admin related Jira support tickets.
- Responsible for daily health check monitoring of all servers, virtualized environments, and the corporate domain
- Health checks to include but not limited to event logs, CPU usage, disk space, patching, bug fixes, Microsoft Advisories, and Check 0365/AD Sync.
- Ensure that all disaster recovery backup solutions are healthy and tested regularly for all systems in the Raleigh and Azure datacenters
- Perform and respond to routine performance monitoring, event log monitoring and maintenance tasks on all servers using all available tools. (Artic Wolf, Qualys, PDQ)
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance based on server schedules as well as gaining approval from the Change control board.
- Ensure that all new users are properly licensed and setup prior to their company start date.
- Escalation point for all system related incidents to include remediation, ensure communication, and root cause analysis. Will ensure that incidents are properly tracked in the team Incident Tracker Excel document.
- Take primary ownership of Office365 administration to include, mail, teams, and eDiscovery requests including the clawing back of emails, prior to HR approval.
- Ensure the creation, configuration, and administration of Azure virtual machines.
- Create and maintain all system related documentation in confluence to include a Disaster Recover/Business Continuity plan.
- Ensure resource redundancy with system related tasks in cases of vacation or time away from the office.
- Provides timely availability/communication on system related issue after hours and on weekends as needed.
- Work with security team on all Arctic Wolf related events and provide timelines on remediation
- Identify time intensive tasks that could lend themselves to automation