Pre - Requisites
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
- 2-4 years’ industry experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge in Software QA concepts & testing methodologies.
- Adaptability to Software QA process with manual and automated testing.
- Experience in test automation with Selenium Web Driver.
- Good knowledge of API testing using SoapUI or Postman.
- Experience with web testing technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with performance testing using JMeter would be an added advantage.
- Review the requirement documents, specification documents, other technical documents and provide necessary feedback on time.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Plan, estimate, prioritize the functional and non functional testing activities to ensure successful deliveries.
- Design, develop and execute automated test scripts.
- Troubleshoot, identify the root cause and differentiate defects with better understanding.
- Record test results, test summary reports, defect reports and complete all test activities.
- Responsible for on-time delivery and timely escalations of risks, issues, status for the relevant stakeholders.
- Assist and enhance the company’s testing methodologies and quality control standards.
- Mentor and provide training assistance to Associate QA Engineers.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Complex Problem Solving