- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of QA experience in Test Automation.
- Experience with end-to-end Test Automation with Selenium.
- Experience with driving Test Automation within an Agile Development Process – Test Design, Test Scripting, and Test Data Creation.
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies.
- Proven experience working with enterprise-scale applications.
- Hands-on experience in using Test Management tools like JIRA/TestRail/Azure DevOps.
- Experience in using CI/CD tools for Test Automation is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of API Testing/Automation is an added advantage.