The Senior Lead - Application Security will act as a key technical resource capable of managing Application Security team and technically leading Wiley’s Application Security Team.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification. MSc or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 6+ years of experience in Application Security.
- 1 - 2 years hands-on technical leadership experience.
- Good understanding of SSDLC concepts, DevSecOps culture development.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working with DAST/SAST Tools, Kali, Burp Suite, OWASP Top 10 is essential.
- CEH, OSCP, or CISSP Certification is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technically lead the Application Security Team - produce architecture diagrams and blueprints to support implementation activities.
- Lead, Design, implement and support Wiley’s Application security program.
- Liaise with architecture team, product management team and DevOps team to SSDLC work.
- Overlook and lead Internal External Application Pen Testing.
- Develop Application Security Policy/Standard/Guidelines.
- Manage application security vulnerability management program.
- Manage and lead Wiley application security champions program.