- University degree or equivalent professional qualifications
- 8 years or more of experience building web applications for enterprise software
- Knowledge of iterative software development, including agile methodologies
- Knowledge of modern software engineering principles, including but not limited to shift-left, testing pyramid, cloud computing, CI/CD, distributed architecture, and feature flags.
- Professional experience working with TypeScript and Angular. Experience with RxJS is a plus
- Experience making, presenting, debating, and documenting architectural decisions
- Experience in participating in the interview process. You have a high bar for talent and you expect to work in a high-performance environment
- Comfortable presenting to software engineers, managers, and senior engineering leadership