The Senior Executive - Talent Engagement & Development will be reporting to the General Manager – Human Resources of Brandix Casualwear. The role holder will be responsible for supporting the implementation of HR processes for executive cadre at the SBU. You will be responsible to support the HR activities across the employee life cycle (including manpower planning, recruitment process, performance management, rewards and recognition, attrition management and offboarding)
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management / Management or any other equivalent Professional Qualification in Human Resources (CIPM)
3 to 4 years of experience in Human Resources
Ability to drive vision and change, be process oriented and drive results.
Ability to communicate effectively with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
Attention to detail and a structured and disciplined work approach.
1. Driving Vision and Change
2. Exciting & Engaging Customers
3. Inspiring Employees
4. Driving Results
This is an Equal Opportunity Company
- Responsible for addressing manpower requirements and managing the joining and exit formalities for the SBU.
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies to build a pipeline of qualified external candidates.
- Responsible for effective administration of Performance Management System in the SBU, including goal setting, mid-year reviews, annual appraisals and the compensation revision process.
- Govern and execute the Executive payroll processes for the SBU while ensure compliance to statutory requirements.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with law, Group policies and labour standards for Executive Pillar.
- Responsible to govern the Disciplinary Process of the SBU.
- Oversee the Washing plant HR team, providing regular constructive feedback to achieve high standards of performance.
- Oversee the Executive Engagement pillar across the SBU, including plants.