- NVQ level 5/IVQ level 5 or Data Center related qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or relevant discipline is preferred
- Knowledhe on ISO Standards, DC Operation, ELV Systems
- Minimum 5 Year experience in DC Operation
- Ensure service requirements are correctly identified the first time for optimal customer solution design.
- Interface with DC Infrastructure team for planning of power & cooling accordingly to provision the customer solution.
- Interface with & guide vendors and other supporting teams to deliver require customer solutions
- Support customers with ongoing issues and advice on preventive action/improvements
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the DC customer experience
- Pre-sales support
- Lead the Data Center Operations Center (OC) team to ensure effective and efficient management of day to day Data Operations.
- Management of the Data Center Operations Center Team of Executives: this includes all aspect of people/performance/rotation & roster management.
- Ensure all operational KPIs and Metrics are being measured and met.
- Supervise routine maintenance and emergency services on a variety of critical systems such as: switchgear, generators, UPS systems, power distribution equipment, chillers, cooling towers etc
- Timely escalate operational issues to the IDC leadership to prevent any negative impact/system outages
- Ensure review of ELV & Data Center Support systems daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns based on reports generated by OC team and other stakeholders
- Generate applicable change management requests & incident management tickets for Data Center facility.
- Support/contribute for new projects and DC expansions