The ideal candidate will play a role in the development of multiple parts of the business by analyzing past, current, and future business trends. This individual will establish strategies to achieve desired outcomes and implement these strategies. They will often work cross-functionally with internal business units in order to understand the challenges that these teams are face and provide solutions to these groups.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 3+years' of experience in related industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understand the requirement and suggest effective and practical solutions.
- Works with business partner to elicit high - level requirements and capture business needs.
- Prepare detail requirement specifications, functional specifications , use case & workflow diagrams & manage the requirements throughout the project life - cycle.
- Roadmap planning, business process redesign, gap analysis & developing proof - of concepts.
- Clearly articulates and documents business requirements.
- Build strong relationship with senior stakeholders locally as well as globally.