IFS Supply Chain is the market leading Supply Chain solution that provide embedded end-to-end logistic processes in IFS Cloud for customers in our focused industries, enabling cutting edge user experience on one single platform.
We, in Supply Chain team in R&D, are looking for a Senior/Lead Software Engineer Quality Assurance who has good knowledge of software development life cycle, has hands-on experinece in programming and is passionate about quality and finding creative solutions to automate complex test scenarios. If you consider yourself a pro-active person that takes initiative and responsibility, and gets excited by opportunities to learn, we want to hear from you.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance and test automation with a strong background in programming and Rest API Development.
- Experience in database technologies including SQL and/or PL/SQL usage.
- Experience using GIT repository management solutions such as Bitbucket.
- Experience in test automation for CI/CD and as part of release management automation.
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, test management and testing techniques, and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in test automation tools such as Cypress, Katalon, JMeter.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Leadership skills and Excellent communication skills
- Professional certifications such as ISTQB would be an added advantage.
- A good listener & communicator
- Pro-active, take initiative and responsibility
- Energetic, determined,
- Positive and have a can-do attitude
- Goal and execution oriented
- Committed to quality
- Designs, develops, and maintains software included in IFS Cloud based on functional and technical requirements.
- Design and implement Test scripts, debug, review and maintain software to ensure quality and stability of the code.
- Be a driver of continuous improvement in areas such as automation, continuous integration, and processes using industry DevOps best practices.
- Support, collaborate and mentor a talented team of engineers, foster a quality first mentality in the team and drive adoption of engineering and QA best practices within the team.
- Initiate, estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate usability testing and performance testing activities.
- Carry out bug analysis with the purpose of increasing test coverage in critical areas.
- Stay up to date with new automated testing tools and test strategies.
- Create documentation, presentations, and training material.
- Be a strong team player, self-driven, able to learn new technologies and apply them to the product.
- Engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders.