WorkWave is a field service management software that provides SaaS solutions for businesses in the service industry (HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical, Cleaning, Lawn & Landscape, Home Delivery, Logistics & Distribution). We empower these businesses to deliver exceptional customer experiences and grow their customer base on our efficient and easy-to-use platform.
- 3 - 6 years of QA experience in Test Automation for a Senior QA Engineer
- 1+ years of QA experience Test Automation for a QA Engineer
- Experience in end-to-end Test Automation with Selenium
- Experience with driving Test Automation within an Agile Development Process– Test Design, Test Scripting, Test Data Creation
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies
- Proven experience working with enterprise-scale applications
- Knowledge of Web Application Testing, API Testing
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
Our teams are a mix of technologists, product managers, development engineers, and UI/UX designers, all working together to deliver our vision. You will be a part of our WorkWave team, helping to develop & support the WorkWave products.