- Professional qualification in Marketing (Degree/Diploma/SLIM/CIM)
- Proven 6 months to 1-year work experience in the sales and marketing field is ideal.
- Freshers can apply.
- Generate and pursue sales leads
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company products and services
- Prepare weekly and monthly personal sales and marketing reports
- Create online and offline marketing content through Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, MailChimp
- Design and write content in English
- Promote our Social Media accounts and content
- Plan and execute campaigns and online events
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events with tools such as Google Analytics, and other social media tracking tools
- Attending key conferences to manage the booth, doing customer interviews and focus groups