Employee on site must:
- Be able to speak and accept instructions in either English or Arabic
- Be healthy and physically capable of undertaking any work assigned to them
- Be capable of receiving and following instructions
- Be fit and able to work in confined spaces
- Be capable of sitting an oral trade test examination given by the Company in English / Arabic
- Have no physical or mental impediment and be capable of undertaking strenuous manual work in adverse conditions.
Be over 30 years of age and have at least 10 years of working experience in Rigging and Lifting operations in an Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
Be suitably skilled and experienced. Be able to understand and comply with the Company procedures, rules, and regulations.
Be capable of operating overhead gantry cranes. Be able to comprehend and comply with the Company’s standards regulating the use of lifting equipment in the Company’s operating areas.
Be able to work at elevated levels of up to 300 feet above ground. Be skilled in the use of rigging equipment, have a sound knowledge of preparing rigging studies, and be able to work according to established rigging practices.
Be able to pass a Permit Training Course and be certified to receive and hold Permits to Work.
Be able to read, write and converse in English and have good communication skills.
Have thorough knowledge of mobile and static lifting equipment, its limitations and safe use. Hold a valid GCC driving license.