- Defining QA strategy, and execution in all software projects
- Introduce best practices, monitoring and continue improvements of all QA activities
- Mentor, train, and lead a team of Quality Engineers
- Build and maintain test automation frameworks
- Managing Risks, Issues, Action Items and Dependencies related QA activities
- Review of test artefacts like Test Cases, Automation scripts, Defect Reports
- Collect, Analyze, monitor, and present QA metrics
- Ability to work independently with a focus on quality without requiring excessive review.
- Work within deadlines as an individual and as a team
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- 5+ years of solid industry experience in software quality assurance field with extensive hands-on experience on web and mobile application testing and test automation
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Hands on experience on automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, etc.
- Hands on experience on Test Management tools such as JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Excellent communications and documentation skills