We are looking for passionate, driven, and resilient individuals to join our team as QA Interns. The successful candidates will be playing a key role in achieving our mission of flawless delivery and execution of our business projects and meeting the expectations of clients.
Who are we?
Azend Technologies is a collaboration of experienced ideators and technologists from a diverse set of industries, ready to enable businesses to realize their true potential through next generation technologies and digital infrastructure, such as IoT, Blockchain, Machine Learning & AI.
Our founding team are experts in the industry who have spent 12+ years at leading companies We bring together over 150 years of collective experience and domain knowledge in building cutting edge technology solutions, across sectors including financial, agriculture, automotive, power solutions, industrial engineering, retail, logistics and more.
Why is this Role unique?
- You will have the OPPORTUNITY to continue growing within the team as a key contributor who has the trust of senior leaders and is able to contribute to business value and learn new tools and technologies
- You will be an essential part of a fast-growing organization with ambitious plans to expand into multiple markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
- You will have the space to EXPERIMENT, be BOLD and PUSH boundaries!
What We Are Looking For?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering with 1 year experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience in overseeing the complete testing lifecycle for all applications in scope, whilst meeting requirements (both functional and non-functional), providing test plans and cases to projects, facilitating defect triages with stakeholders, defining and managing quality gates, and relevant reporting
- Experience on SDLC and agile practices, API testing and continuous testing
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, and teamwork
- Client orientation and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Test automation in any test framework will be an added advantage
- Fluency in English oral and written communication
AzendTech is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
- Testing lifecycle for all applications in scope
- Meet functional and nonfunctional requirements through comprehensive reviews testing effort and provide test plans and test cases for small to medium-scale projects
- Team player with positive attitude who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Facilitate defect triages with internal and external stakeholders
- Define and manage quality gates
- Provide daily and weekly status reports with testing metrics
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with attention to detail
- Take ownership of work and provide feedback to the project leaders