The qualities we look for in you:
ekaterra is made up of a special blend of individuals which make our teams exciting and diverse. To be part of our blend we are looking for individuals who think Green and are environmentally conscious, who understand the power of simplicity and who are accountable for their actions. We want those who infuse mastery and passion in everything they do to create great products and unforgettable experiences for our consumers.
What’s in it for you?
We believe that growth is for everyone, we believe in growing leaders, and we believe in making space to grow an owner’s mentality. Like nature, we adapt, we change, and we grow. We believe in connections over hierarchies and work levels. We have a 'corporate start-up' approach; we act with speed and agility, and we have the strength and scale of a large corporation. We are building a better world of wellbeing, and a better you.
· Work to identify, refine and standardize processes, policies, and practices consistent with
the Group Procurement direction. Include standardize contracts, process, and systems;
vendor selection criteria; vendor due diligence requirements, performance criteria and
· Assist to develop approaches and strategies for procurement process and evaluating
· Identify opportunities to consolidate supplier spend and program strategies that deliver
effective and efficient use while managing risk
· Review internal guidelines to ensure efficient, effective, and well-controlled purchasing
· Review the improvement of procurement process and vendor management
· Coordinate with other business functions to establish strong purchasing process with