We are specialists in systems integration and have been doing that since 2009. V S Information Systems is part of the respected and diverse VS Group that has been trading in Sri Lanka since 1978 and V S Information Systems has leveraged off this group membership to grow in a secure and sustainable environment following the operational expertise the group is known for and embracing the customer service the group is respected for.
Today V S Information Systems has established itself as a leader in the provision of ICT Solutions in the Sri Lankan market delivering solutions that add value, deliver benefits and address the varied complex requirements in a variety of vertical markets. Utilizing the very best in Sri Lankan technical and business expertise, and using global leading technologies that include HP, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco and RedHat etc. V S Information Systems delivers an exceptional customer experience to all sectors of the Sri Lankan market and has satisfied customers in small and medium businesses, corporate enterprises and government departments.
- BSc (Eng) in either Electronics & Telecom or Computer Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University •
- Minimum 3 years of experience in same field
- Having Technical certifications such as CCNA, CCNP or CCDA, CCDP or higher would be an added advantage
- Sound skills in LAN, WAN, SD-WAN, wireless in multi-vendor platforms (Cisco, HPE, Aruba, Meraki, Planet)
- Candidate should be willing to take up any areas as a challenge, as we design and implement turnkey Projects in IT infrastructure for some of the largest organizations
- Should be able to communicate fluently in English/Sinhala Languages
- Should be a Team Player
- Design, Installation and Configuration of all the LAN, WAN and Data center networks
- Work with network infrastructure protocols and dynamic routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP)
- Implementing the ACI fabric by understanding of ACI architecture and concepts
- Designing wireless networks solution and configurations using cisco, meraki and aruba
- Configuration and support for NMS, SDWAN and SD ACCESS
- Network Designing and Configuration on CISCO Routers, Nexus & Catalyst Switches
- Execute and analyze packet captures using Wireshark and other related technologies
- Perform TCP/IP Network traces/packet captures with solid experience interpreting results.
- Documentation of Network Drawings, UAT documents and Project completion reports
- Candidate should have the passion and dedication to complete the industrial certifications on time as requested by the company