The Manager – Design heads the design and development for one or more customers within the SBU. Oversees the entire design & development process, including strategy formulation, projection of design /innovation requirements, concepts creation and effective development of the designs to meet and exceed customer expectations as well as internal design & development objectives.
Furthermore, the job holder is responsible for execute the vested duties and responsibilities in relation to the Health & Safety guidelines, instructions and protocols of the Organization.
Bachelor’s / Master's Degree/ MBA in Fashion Designing or Clothing Technology or any other relevant stream
Possess 8 to 10+ years’ experience in Bra design & development.
At least 3 to 5+ years’ experience in leading the Design team for multiple small customers/ categories
- Leading formulation of the design & development strategy for the Customer (s) and their Brands / Categories, including functional KPIs, LRP alignment, etc.
- Driving synergies with the internal teams (SBU / Group) for achievement of the Design & Development KPIs, including design hit rate, development lead time, profitability, etc.
- Managing effective customer relationships for realization of the strategic SBU / CBU design deliverables, including product innovation, new business development, category expansion, CRI, etc.
- Contributing to SBU / CBU and customer driven initiatives for innovation, including fashion trend updates, market intelligence, design collaborations, etc.
- Leading and managing the Design team for the Customer / Category towards achieving functional objective.