As a management intern you will have a range of responsibilities related to supporting the company's internal initiative programs that cut across multiple departments.
You would also be expected to support the company's broader initiative programs in various ways, such as attending meetings and events, providing feedback and suggestions, and contributing to the development of new initiatives. This would require strong technical skills, as well as the ability to work well with others and learn quickly.
- Undergraduate of a recognized University of Sri Lanka
- Awareness of or exposure to the IT services industry would be an advantage.
- Learning about the company's products, services, and initiatives
- Assisting with the development and implementation of initiative project plans and schedules
- Working with team members to identify and track initiative project tasks, milestones, and dependencies
- Using Microsoft Office tools, such as Excel and Project, to create and manage project documents and reports
- Monitoring project progress and providing regular updates to the initiative project managers and other stakeholders
- Assisting with the coordination and communication of internal project activities with various teams that cut across multiple departments
- Providing support to the initiative project manager and other team members as needed
- Participating in training and development programs to learn more about project management and other relevant topics