Chakray is looking for a Managed Services Engineer to work with the team in supporting the Integration platform, cloud-hosted or installed on-premises at customer sites. This includes implementing the tools to automate operations work, and supporting Continuous Delivery efforts using various DevOps Tools. Interacting with customers is a key responsibility in this role and we expect our ideal candidate to possess excellent communication skills.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Equivalent.
- Working knowledge of WSO2 technology or equivalent.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting Java applications.
- Minimum of1-2 years of industry experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of “Unix-like” Systems.
- Knowledge and experience in cloud technologies. (AWS, Azure)
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages. (bash, python)
- Experience with Kubernetes or containerization technologies.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and DevOps tools.
- Understanding of Networking & Communication protocols.
- Understanding of ITIL v4.- Service Management Framework.
- Ability to solve complex problems through to the resolution using knowledge of software development and DevOps Techniques.
- Maintain enterprise deployments of Integration solutions ensuring fault tolerance
- Apply system updates, patches, and configuration changes and automate them.
- Perform regular audits and system performance tuning based on the requirements.
- Dealing with incoming incidents, Queries, and Service Requests in a professional, courteous manner.