We have a lot of exciting challenges on our roadmap, and we’re looking for talented Lead/Senior Software Engineers who are passionate about code and finding creative solutions to build cutting edge mobile apps.
The Mobile Experience team is responsible for providing a seamless mobility platform for IFS that covers the building, publishing and managing of native Apps. We focus on propelling innovation, staying current with mobile operating systems and delivering a superior experience for our mobile end users.
Lead/Senior Software Engineers engage in design, research, knowledge transfer, and training activities while developing and maintaining the IFS Mobile App Frameworks.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology along with 3+ years' experience with a track record with mobile app development
- High level of expertise in C# development
- Expertise with Xamarin and native app development on Android & iOS desirable
- Experienced in test automation
- The ability work in a distributed global team environment
- Previous working experience with Enterprise grade software would be an advantage
- Passionate in creating the best experiences for our customers and end users
- Analyzing and interpreting the requirements to fulfil the domain needs.
- Applying sound engineering and architectural concepts.
- Ensuring product performance and maintainability by adhering to IFS’ standards, guidelines, processes, and tools.
- Performing comprehensive testing including the creation of unit and automated tests.
- Actively participating in communication with stakeholders to ensure the solution is fit for purpose.