As a Lead/Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of the Acumatica team of developers that collaborate and create small to large-scale, production-grade cloud-based ERP, CRM, and other web applications using Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, MS SQL Server) for businesses around the world.
Technologies, tools and environments we use:
- Development: C#, SQL, ASP.NET
- Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver
- Source control system: GIT/STASH/BAMBOO
- Bug tracking system: JIRA
- Database management tools: MS SQL/MySQL
- Minimum 3 years of experience in building commercial business applications using Microsoft technologies (C#, .Net and MS-SQL) along with a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong knowledge of C#, data structures and ability to write algorithms
- Experience in teamwork with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Strong knowledge of the principles, patterns and design of complex software systems and the ability to apply them in practice
- Passionate about writing things that are “elegant and efficient” – things that are robust, scalable and perform well
- Have had exposure to complex business solutions (ideally ERP, Financial, Supply Chain, E-commerce, CRM or other business management software)
- Enjoy collaboration, learning and teaching with others across disciplines
- Your personal software practices ensure you deliver high quality even under pressure
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
• Participate in the design, development and customizations of business applications
• Develop data access layers, business objects, and presentation layers
• Research and prototyping ERP modules using new technologies
• Support for existing code, code optimization, and refactoring
• Analyze the code, search for and correct errors in the existing functionality
• Working with development partners on architecture and code reviews
• Provide guidance and support to developers participating in Acumatica’s development network and evangelize the Acumatica ERP framework